TABLE OF CONTENTS
- How to better structure your homepage.
- How to organize your work to be less confusing for the viewer.
- Better formatting your project pages.
To Think On
- Let the work speak for itself when it comes how it was executed. Instead of bucketing working in categories like “motion design” focus on the outcome of the campaign i.e. “Celebrating Air Max day for StockX” etc.
- Incorporate more images using mockups to display your work even it is a digital only project.
- Add more spacing throughout the layout of your portfolio to avoid things blurring together.
BIG THINGS are coming...
I'm building something BIG for designers and creatives. If you want to know more sign up 👇
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
Let's upgrade your portfolio to attract as many opportunities as possible on a free 30min Zoom.
schedule your review
Save BIG on Adobe Creative Suite
Save some cash on the best creative design software with this exclusive savings.
Save 60% now
Disclosure: Some of the links in this article may be affiliate links, which can provide compensation to me at no cost to you if you decide to use to purchase. These are products I’ve either personally used or tested and stand behind. This site is not intended to provide financial advice and is for entertainment only.