TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Formatting the homepage of your design portfolio website.
- Formatting design case studies.
- Presenting your career experience on your design portfolio website.
- How to write descriptions for your design project case studies.
To Think On
- Is Dunked the best platform for you to show your design work and personality as a designer?
- How do you want to present yourself as a designer visually?
- Develop a consistent format for your design case study descriptions.
- Add your some additional detail about your previous experience and roles to your bio section.
BIG THINGS are coming...
I'm building something BIG for designers and creatives. If you want to know more sign up 👇
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
Let's upgrade your portfolio to attract as many opportunities as possible on a free 30min Zoom.
schedule your review
Save BIG on Adobe Creative Suite
Save some cash on the best creative design software with this exclusive savings.
Save 60% now
Disclosure: Some of the links in this article may be affiliate links, which can provide compensation to me at no cost to you if you decide to use to purchase. These are products I’ve either personally used or tested and stand behind. This site is not intended to provide financial advice and is for entertainment only.